Allnorth is excited to announce the recent expansion of its municipal infrastructure group in Kelowna with the addition of a well-established team of locally experienced engineers and designers. This team has a rich history of delivering high-value municipal and land development projects to the Okanagan, and they are excited to join forces at Allnorth’s Kelowna office.
New Allnorth team members:
- Glen McCrae – Senior Municipal Manager / Engineer with over 30 years of experience in the provision of civil engineering services to the public sector and private land development clients
- Rob Fortuin – Senior Civil Engineer with over 30 years of experience. As a Project Manager his responsibilities have included an extensive variety of studies, and design and construction management of a wide range of municipal projects
- Simon Davis – Civil Technologist and Municipal Project Manager with over 20 years’ experience on numerous municipal projects throughout British Columbia
- Cory Carlson – Senior Civil Designer and 3D Software Support Technologist with 10 years’ experience in the transportation and municipal sectors
- Tony Cimbaro – Civil Designer with 33 years of experience with preliminary surveying, construction layout, design/drafting and construction inspection on various municipal roadways and land development projects across British Columbia
Aligned with Allnorth’s Triple Bottom Line of People, Clients & Partners, and Profitability, the team will be providing a high level of dedicated service to the community’s infrastructure sector while providing a face-to-face experience to our local clients. They are in turn, supported by hundreds of accomplished team members located all across Canada.
A snapshot of our experts past clients includes the City of Kelowna, the City of Vernon, and the District of Lake Country. Local projects they have been involved in include: City of Kelowna Bernard downtown Revitalization, City of Kelowna Ethel Street Active Transportation Corridor, City of Vernon 30th and 34th Avenue Improvements, and District of Lake Country Oceola Upgrades.
Darby Kreitz, CEO of Allnorth and a local resident of Kelowna, is excited about this municipal infrastructure team joining the growing Kelowna office: “The team’s extensive experience will further complement our current capabilities to service our clients in and around the Okanagan region. We are proud to have them become part of the Allnorth family”.
If you would like to learn more about Allnorth’s Municipal team, please call Brad Colvey, Pacific Region Infrastructure Manager, at 250-374-5331.
Allnorth is a Canadian-based, diversified engineering and technical services company that serves hundreds of domestic and global customers in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper and Infrastructure sectors. Since being founded in 1995, the success of Allnorth has been based on the organization’s core principles of client service, integrity, empowering team members, and quality management practices. Allnorth operates across Canada in 13 strategically located offices and employs a network of over 450 professionals.