The Yellowhead copper-gold-silver development project is located near Vavenby, in the Thompson-Nicola area of British Columbia, approximately 150 kilometres north-east of Kamloops.
Allnorth was retained by Taseko Mines Limited, following the acquisition of the project from Yellowhead Mining in 2019, to provide an updated Feasibility Study. Allnorth’s scope of work included:
- Process engineering and complete design of a 90,000 t/d plant comprising primary crushing, grinding, flotation, concentrate dewatering and handling, concentrate load-out, water supply and tailings disposal.
- Site infrastructure development, concentrate rail load-out facility, including site access road, power supply, plant site facilities and pipelines.
- Equipment and load lists.
- Equipment quotes and selection.
- Cost estimating.
The results of the Feasibility Study confirmed the economic viability of a 90,000 t/d copper processing facility, and the data presented was adequate to support a mineral resource estimate, as defined under NI 43– 101.
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil/structural engineering
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Site infrastructure development
- Equipment load lists, quotes and selection
- Cost estimating
Near Vavenby, BC
150 km NE of Kamloops, BC