In Canada, Enbridge Inc. (Enbridge) is planning to design and construct a replacement for the Line 3 pipeline system, extending from the Hardisty Terminal in east-central Alberta, to the US border near Gretna, Manitoba. This multi-billion-dollar program is the largest project Enbridge has undertaken to date.
Allnorth provided surveying and materials testing services for two pump stations located in Kerrobert and Herschel, Saskatchewan.
Allnorth’s scope of work included:
- Onsite density testing by nuclear method and subsequent reporting
- Offsite laboratory aggregate and concrete testing (gradation, proctors and compressive strength test)
- Onsite concrete and grout testing
- Layout and as-built survey services including:
- site grade survey, prior to earthwork for excavated, fill quantity verification
- pile layout and cut-offs
- concrete and anchor bolt foundation layout and as-builts
- underground utility locating