Graham Infrastructure LP – Calgary (Graham) engaged Allnorth to carry out an engineering assessment of the design for an ISO paper powerline aluminum goal post.
This goal post’s engineering considerations included not only its own weight but also its placement atop concrete blocks at both ends, spanning a distance of 7.5 metres and reaching a height of 3.2 metres. The installation site was in Calgary, AB.
Allnorth’s structural team reviewed the proposed goal post design, provided valuable feedback to refine the design and ultimately produced finalized, sealed drawings that were suitable for fabrication.
Allnorth’s scope of work included the following key items:
- Thorough review of the proposed design
- Provision of comprehensive comments and notes
- Official stamping and issuance of construction drawings
- Provision of support throughout the fabrication process
- Design of ladder anchor bolts
This collaborative effort between Graham and Allnorth ensured a careful review of the design of the goal post and its seamless progression towards fabrication.
- Structural Engineering Review
- Project Management
- IFC Drawings