Under a standing offer agreement with Nova Scotia Department of Natural Resources, Allnorth was assigned with two survey jobs: Thomas Lake Road, Annapolis; and, Old Garden Road, Queens.
Thomas Lake Road, near Pits Lake in Milford, Annapolis County, the boundary was approximately 800m in length and included the northern boundary of the Thomas Lake Road.
Old Garden Road – Black Lake, Queens County, the boundary was approximately 5.4km in length.
- Establishing project control.
- Locating existing boundary survey evidence.
- Determining, locating, and monumenting the new boundary corners.
- Cutting and blazing the boundary lines.
- Providing a plan of survey for the parcel to be filed with DNR and the Land Registry.