The Blackwater Project is located along the northern flanks of Mt. Davidson in the Nechako Plateau within Cariboo Regional District Area I, approximately 160 km southwest of Prince George and 110 km southwest of Vanderhoof, BC.
Allnorth was engaged by Artemis Gold to provide Project Management and Engineering services to support the feasibility level NI 43-101 report for the Blackwater Project. Allnorth completed engineering and feasibility level capital cost estimating for the multi-disciplinary scope including developing design criteria and equipment specifications to engage vendors, identifying and integrating permit conditions into design work, and integrating designs with the other project consultants.
Allnorth also worked in partnership with other consultants to design and cost estimate a sewage treatment system and treated effluent disposal piping system.
- Project Management
Design and Cost Estimating for the following Project Components:
- Access Road and Kluskas Forest Services Road
Camp Accommodations including:
- Civil design including pad and stormwater management
- Fresh Water Supply System
- Potable Water and Fire Water System
- Sewage Collection System
- Propane System
- Power Distribution and Emergency Power System
Fuel Storage and Distribution Design including:
- Fuel storage and distribution specification
- Diesel exhaust storage and distribution specification
- Lube/oil/grease storage and distribution specification
- Civil design including berms, liners, and oil/water separation
- Fiber Optics and Communications
- Bussing Logistics for Construction and Operations
- NI 43-101 Report Input including Qualified Professional (QP) sign-off
160 km southwest of Prince George, BC