Kaminak Gold Corporation - Coffee Gold Project
The Coffee Gold Project (Coffee) is an open pit gold exploration project wholly owned by the Kaminak Gold Corporation, located in the White Gold district of west-central Yukon approximately 130 km south of Dawson City.
Allnorth was hired by JDS Energy and Mining Inc. (JDS) to provide engineering and design services to assist JDS in the preparation of a feasibility level detail design estimate for the Kaminak Gold Corporation.
Allnorth’s scope of work included:
- site wide design and layout of a glycol heat recovery system, electrical distribution design and layout, electrical equipment specifications, tender and evaluation;
- crushing and conveying plant: mechanical layouts, foundation design and dust collection;
- process plant: mechanical layouts, foundation design, lighting, power distribution, electrical room layout and barren solution boiler design;
- power plant: mechanical layouts, foundation design, lighting and power distribution; and
- truck shop and warehouse: mechanical layouts, foundation design and lighting.
Services in this project
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
Allnorth offers a complete electrical and instrumentation (E & I) systems package – engineering, installation, integration testing, commissioning, and field services.
Allnorth provides comprehensive mechanical and piping engineering services to industrial projects. Our in-house multidisciplinary expertise allows Allnorth to offer integrated service packages for clients in multiple sectors.
Project and Construction Management
At Allnorth, we believe that communication and teamwork, from start to finish, are key to the successful execution of any project. We work closely with our clients to plan and manage projects from initial concept through to delivery.
Allnorth provides comprehensive structural engineering design services for industrial, commercial, and municipal clients. We design short- and long-span bridge structures; municipal, industrial, and commercial buildings; and temporary construction works.
Contact our experts to find out how we can help you and your company succeed.
Allnorth receives ACEC-BC Nomination from BC Ministry of Infrastructure for Commotion Creek Bridge Project- January 16th, 2020
Allnorth is pleased to have been nominated for an award as part of the 2020 Association of Consulting Engineering Companies Awards. These awards recognize and celebrate technical excellence in consulting engineer services, provided to improve B.C.'s transportation infrastructuRead More