City of Grande Prairie - 124th Street Upgrades
The City of Grande Prairie retained Allnorth to prepare detailed design and tender documents for the widening of 124th Street from a two-lane gravel roadway to a four-lane divided asphalt roadway.
The project scope involved one kilometre of 124th street and included the following services:
- Analyzing the merits of widening the road
- Developing and evaluating alternatives
- Preliminary and detailed design of the road and the intersection ties with Highway 43 and 97th Avenue
- Identifying ROW requirements and recommendations of land to be purchased
- Preparing detailed design drawings for the roadway and interchange
- Preparing tender documents and specifications
- Supervising tender opening and reviewing validity of bids
- Preparing cost estimates to establish a baseline budget
- Construction supervision
- Contract management
Allnorth was the Prime Consultant responsible for overall project management, transportation planning, functional design, tender preparation, access management and detailed design.
Services in this project
Allnorth has the personnel and resources to effectively manage entire projects from concept to construction.
Allnorth provides on-site and office-based materials testing services that complement our construction management and surveying services. Using mobile testing laboratories, Allnorth’s technicians conduct standard tests for concrete, asphalt, and aggregates and soils.
Project and Construction Management
At Allnorth, we believe that communication and teamwork, from start to finish, are key to the successful execution of any project. We work closely with our clients to plan and manage projects from initial concept through to delivery.
Our experienced team of professional and technical survey staff use Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GPS, robotic total stations, CADD On Site, and 3D laser scanning to support projects in a variety of industries.
Contact our experts to find out how we can help you and your company succeed.
Recent NewsFebruary 22nd, 2019
Morneau Shepell and The Globe and Mail announced 75 Employee Recommended Workplaces for 2019. For the second year in a row, Allnorth has made the list.Read More