Allnorth Receives OQM Certification
Posted on 24.04.2015
Allnorth has achieved certification with APEGBC’s Organizational Quality Management program, commonly called OQM.
OQM certification demonstrates that our organization is a leader in its commitment to quality management practices and standards. Our clients can be confident that Allnorth supports their professionals in meeting their obligations by implementing endorsed APEGBC standardized procedures to efficiently meet project needs.
OQM is based upon seven Quality Management requirements for professionals:
- Use of Professional Seal
- Retention of Project Documentation
- Documented Checks of Engineering and Geoscience work
- Documented Independent Structural Reviews
- Direct Supervision
- Documented Field Reviews during Implementation or Construction
- The application of Technical Practice Guidelines.
Allnorth embraces these principles in their Quality Management System, and shares our best practices, policies and procedures across the entire organization (Canada and USA) for all our professionals.